Guidelines for Reviewers
Bayan-Ul-Hikmah is a HEC recognized research journal. It follows HEC rules and regulations in articles review process. Our general review policy is given below:
- An initial review report is conducted by Editor and Advisory Committee (Editor in chief, Sub-Editor and Assistant Research Affairs).
- Articles declared accepted by Editor and Advisory Committee are referred to Peer reviewers for further assessment.
- All submitted papers go through a double-blind peer review. For this purpose, identity of the author is removed from the manuscript prior to its review.
- A reviewer comment form is attached for recording or Reviewers comments. You are requested to fulfill this form in accordance with your assessment.
- You are expected to review the article(s) quite promptly and professionally.
- Surely, Editor sends your comments to author(s) promptly and ensures that correction suggested by you are incorporated by the author(s) in true letter and spirit.
- Report your detailed comments in comments box as they are very important and help us to present standard publications.